M.A.P. Your 2010 Plan for Success!
Now that you are to the end of 2009 it is time to look ahead to how you are going to maximize the success you had in 2010.
To help make the correct decisions on how to expand your success in 2010 you should consider the following:
· Identify your growth areas
o Where did you succeed?
o Where were your profit centers?
o How can you maximize your profitability in these areas?
· Cut out the deadwood
o Where were you not able to grow?
o Why? Can the reason be changed?
o If so, how if not, why?
· Get lean in your operations
o Where can you trim expenses?
o Focus on cost reductions
o Eliminate unprofitable products and services
o Evaluate price structures for profitability
· Produce products for your demographics
o Study you actual demographic
o Understand their buying habits
§ Don’t sell above your client’s reach
§ Don’t sell below their expectations
· Understand the new economy
o As with any economic change the market has also changed
o How has the new economy affected your clients thinking
o Create a plan to address the changes
We can help you find the answers to all of the above. We have put together our brand new
Marketing Adjustment Program
Here is what we are offering.
· A resource CD containing a series of worksheets and evaluation forms to help you with the assessment process.
· Instructions on how to utilize the resource CD
· Three hours of consulting time with us to review and help you lay out an action plan for addressing your findings.
· A written assessment of our evaluation and recommendations.
· Review of final plan.
All of this for just $350* Regular value of this plan $695
Bonus—Order this package before December 24 and we will include a copy of our Market Planning Calendar and Workbook CD free. A $119 value
May not be combined with previous contracts or other offers or discount coupons.