Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finding my way home

I have been home from my trip to the the northwest for about ten days. The six weeks I was gone allowed my to gain some great perspective on my life.

Convinced more than ever of God's call for me I have been allowed to more clearly define the role he is asking me to play. In addition to teaching and consulting I feel a sense of speaking more vocally of God's work in my life and how His love works in the lives of others.

Over the next few weeks I will be working on my speaking tour for 2010. It is an ambitious schedule of forty-five cities. I have come to recognize I am to not only teach my business classes but am to take time to witness my faith to those I encounter.

As I travel on this tour my goal will be to seek out and fulfill these opportunities. Whether it is one-on-one or speaking to a large group. In each city I travel I hope to find an opportunity to present a program on personal values, goals and spiritual gifts and how together they can form the foundation for anyone to find their own level of success.

Please, if you would be interested in having me speak to you or your church, study group or business association. Contact me. There will be no charge for these courses and I will make them available in the cities I travel through the remainder of this year and in 2010.

God has blessed me with this gift of teaching and has challenged me to use it to deliver this incredible message. Please let me share it with you and those you love.

1 comment:

Stacey Friedlein said...

Sara,

Thank you for reading my blog. You may be intersted in my other blogs as wellL

http://staceyfriedlein.blogspot.com
http://itsprayepartners.blogspot.com/
http://businessbrainery.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for following my blog and for your kind words.